Hi! 

I received this e-mail 

"
It seems that database usage associated with your OutSystems free public cloud account has stretched to its limit. In order to protect your apps from capacity errors and to maintain a high-quality free offering for all our community, we temporarily suspended this environment. Don’t worry, all of your applications and data are intact, all you need to do is wake your environment up and manage your database usage.
"

My actual database usage is about 119% but after waking up de environment it's still possible to keep working on my app at least until now. Now I can't preview any of my data tables even after publishing them (as OS tells me to do).

My question is if it's possible that this problem previewing data is related to my db "overuse", or if it's something i did wrong.

Hi Caroline,

Normally after succesful repbulishing an appliction you should be able to use it.

With preview you mean viewing the data in Service Studio Data tab?

Why not make sure you have less then 100% of data? As stated in the email you received to protect your apps from capacity errors.

So you did wakeup your environment, but the second stap "manage your database usage" you still need to do.

You need to bring the database below the 100%.

Your database contains meta data (about the applications) and the application data.

You could decide to either or both:

1) remove applications you don't use

2) remove all or partial data that you don't use from applications.

or, or in addition you can use the Forge component DBCleaner to truelly remove deleted applications and entities from your database.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Caroline,

Normally after succesful repbulishing an appliction you should be able to use it.

With preview you mean viewing the data in Service Studio Data tab?

Why not make sure you have less then 100% of data? As stated in the email you received to protect your apps from capacity errors.

So you did wakeup your environment, but the second stap "manage your database usage" you still need to do.

You need to bring the database below the 100%.

Your database contains meta data (about the applications) and the application data.

You could decide to either or both:

1) remove applications you don't use

2) remove all or partial data that you don't use from applications.

or, or in addition you can use the Forge component DBCleaner to truelly remove deleted applications and entities from your database.

Regards,

Daniel

Yes, i mean that i can't see my data on the data tab (not even the system's tables)

Well, before waking up the environment i always delete previous versions and use DBCleaner to remove those entities but it never gets to 100% but actually few minutes ago i tried to deleted another app that i was designing and the value got down to 99% but still doesn't let me preview the data. So I made a test and uploaded that app again and tried to preview it's data and it worked but i still can't preview the data from the app i'm working on now.