Need to Modify Users page password in cloud environment

Hi All,

I want to change the admin password for Users page in the cloud environment. Can someone tell me where I need to modify it?

Thanks in advance..!!

Regards,

Sripriya Sekar

Solution

Hi Sripriya,

You can set it up by following the instructions here.

Hope this helps!

Solution

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Sripriya,

You can set it up by following the instructions here.

Hope this helps!

Hi Jorge,

I think those instructions are out of date (i.e. 'modules' are now 'eSpaces'. Also, I couldn't find the 'Configure Administrator user' button)

Could you please point me out on the right direction? I am trying to change the admin password so I can start adding users

Thank you

Christian

Hi Christian,

It's actually the other way around. You seem to be on an older version of the Platform Server (like the one still used by Personal Environments).

Recent versions of the Platform Server given a bit of a facelift to the Users app, and also made it less easy to forget to change the Users' admin password by setting up the process described in the documentation I linked to.

For previous versions of the Platform Server:

• Enterprise Environments: by default, the Users' admin user used to have the password admin (this information would be displayed on the login page of the Users' application, for instance).
  • Personal Environments: by default, the Users' administrator would have the exact same login and password as your OutSystems community user.

Hope this clarifies things

Sripriya Sekar,

If any of my answers solved you problem please mark it as the solution, otherwise please explain how you solved it (and mark that as the solution).

If you still can't change your admin user's password, please provide more detail on what you've tried and what was the outcome, so we can further help.

Thanks!

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for your help.. :)

Regards,

Sripriya Sekar