Unable to view data (To preview your data, you need to publish)

Hi,

I was unable to view data in all entities (Error: To preview your data, you need to publish). No matter how many times I published, the error still persist. This has never happen before.

The same error (Error: To preview your data, you need to publish) came out when I tried to view the User Entity under System and other entities under for example, Google Maps Mobile, RichWidgets, etc.

Database is only 40% used so the problem shouldn't be caused by that

try to restart your outsystems app, maybe it will work

Marvei Nii San wrote:

try to restart your outsystems app, maybe it will work

Did that a few times and still doesn't work

I don't know if this problem is related to the latest OS Service Studio 11.0.534.0 , but when I downgraded it to 11.0.530.0 and perform the 1-Click-Publish, I was able to view the data again and there's no more error. I will continue to use 11.0.530.0 for the time being.

PSystems wrote:

I don't know if this problem is related to the latest OS Service Studio 11.0.534.0 , but when I downgraded it to 11.0.530.0 and perform the 1-Click-Publish, I was able to view the data again and there's no more error. I will continue to use 11.0.530.0 for the time being.

nice, it was a version problem after all. maybe you can report it to them to fix the issue, so that other users will not get this issue :)

wrote:

I don't know if to the latest OS Service Studio 11.0.534.0 but when I downgraded it to 11.0.530.0 and perform the 1-Click-Publish, I view the data again and there's no more error. I will continue to use 11.0.530.0 for the time being.

Hi,

Can you explain how to downgrade OS service Studio? I am having the same problem.

Hi,

This happen to me as well.

And yes, downgrade to previous version aggregate and entity data finally shown.

QualityPlus wrote:

wrote:

I don't know if to the latest OS Service Studio 11.0.534.0 but when I downgraded it to 11.0.530.0 and perform the 1-Click-Publish, I view the data again and there's no more error. I will continue to use 11.0.530.0 for the time being.

Hi,

Can you explain how to downgrade OS service Studio? I am having the same problem.

Go to https://www.outsystems.com/home/downloads and download 11.0.530.0

Also happened to me. Will try to downgrade it

I have the exact same issue. I will also try a downgrade and create a ticket so support is aware.

Any news on this issue? The problem persist in Service Studio 11.0.534.0 ! :-(

PSystems wrote:

Just follow this suggestion to downgrade, solves the problem for now. You can also temporarily disable automatic updates to Service Studio by going to Edit > Preferences... > Updates  and  untick the last check box. Just remember to set it to automatic again when future versions solve this issue.

CMateus wrote:

Any news on this issue? The problem persist in Service Studio 11.0.534.0 ! :-(

Hi CMateus,

Try to downgrade the Service Studio, by downloading and install this version DevelopmentEnvironment-11.0.530.0

Cheers.

I just got the following response from Support;

Thank you for contacting OutSystems Support and for your consideration in sharing this situation with us.

Indeed we've acknowledged this behavior and we've already created a defect to solve this issue as soon as possible. This is currently being tackled as we speak.

As you mentioned, the temporary workaround for this situation is to downgrade the Service Studio version to 11.0.530.0 or previous versions. But we expect to solve this issue in a short period of time due to the impact is creating to the customers.

Upon downgrading the Service Studio, please republish your application in order to see the data.

Miguel Ribeiro wrote:

PSystems wrote:

Just follow this suggestion to downgrade, solves the problem for now. You can also temporarily disable automatic updates to Service Studio by going to Edit > Preferences... > Updates  and  untick the last check box. Just remember to set it to automatic again when future versions solve this issue.

Yeah Miguel. Already did since this start to happen. Just to get a update on this. ??

But thanks anyway ???????????

Hello, everyone.

We're extremely sorry for the problems you’ve been facing with this new version. I just want to let you know that we found the cause of the problem and we're making sure that we get this taken care of today. You can expect a new version of Service Studio at the end of the day, with this bug completely fixed. 

After this release, you can continue to be up-to-date on the latest versions.

Thank you for reporting this,

Ângela

Solution

Hi, everyone!

Just a quick follow-up on this topic. A new version of Service Studio was released, with this bug completely fixed. 

If you have your settings with auto-update marked as on, no further action from your side is needed since Service Studio will be updated automatically.

Or, you can find this new version here for download.

Just a reminder that you'll need to publish with the new version so that the capabilities come back to normal.

Thank you so much,

Ângela

Solution

Ângela Dinis wrote:

Hi, everyone!

Just a quick follow-up on this topic. A new version of Service Studio was released, with this bug completely fixed. 

If you have your settings with auto-update marked as on, no further action from your side is needed since Service Studio will be updated automatically.

Just a reminder that you'll need to publish with the new version so that the capabilities come back to normal.

Thank you so much,

Ângela

Worked for me. Thanks for the update

Ângela Dinis wrote:

Hi, everyone!

Thank you so much,

Ângela

Worked for me too. Tried with publishing, didn't work out, but after kind of applying "again" the dependencies. Thanks!