How to set prompt property in input widget.

In a extended properties i use Placeholder and value="Enter Year". but it is not working. please help 

Hi, you can user the extends properties Prompt, writing between quotation marks.

"Name..."

Leonardo Nascimento wrote:

Hi, you can user the extends properties Prompt, writing between quotation marks.

"Name..."

Hi'

In a extended properties i use property= Placeholder and value="Enter Year".  and datatype of input is integer .  but it is not working.

Hi Harish,

When screen loads, the input is probably already showing the value 0 ?  If you delete value, then the "enter year" text should appear ?

Why not just use the prompt attribute in Service Studio ?  that will translate into a placeholder, I think.  And set the 'NullValue' attribute with a null instead of 0.

Dorine

Harish Sharma wrote:

Leonardo Nascimento wrote:

"Name..."

Hi'

In a extended properties i use property= Placeholder and value="Enter Year".  and datatype of input is integer .  but it is not working.

in the property from widget it has a field called "prompt", you can use this field. writing between quotation marks.