Popup Editor Close Not Closing Popup (OutSystems 10)

Please Help me:

I have a popup and when I say popup notify I am getting the popup. But now inside that popup I have two buttons, Agree and Disagree.

Popup is called like so

Popup Is then supposed to close first and redirect after closing the popup like I have done below.

But what happens is that the popup is redirecting to the screen inside the popup, but it's not closing the popup.

If I click the popup agree button so I can redirect the user, I get the below. And my popup is not closed.

Solution

Hi Rebel,

You cannot redirect from inside a pop-up. What you must do is notify the parent Screen (using Popup_Editor_Notify), and let the parent Screen do the redirecting.

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Rebel,

You cannot redirect from inside a pop-up. What you must do is notify the parent Screen (using Popup_Editor_Notify), and let the parent Screen do the redirecting.

Hi Killian I'm not sure what you mean by that. I used the popup editor?
I linked the popup editor to my link which is navigating to the popup screen which then shows me my popup but when I try close it and redirect it doesn't work. apart from that I need to get the the response back from the popup.

What I mean is exactly what I said: you cannot redirect from within the pop-up, you need to redirect from the main Screen.