Issue testing advance queries in developement environement

Hello

Since yesterday i am having an issue testing any advance query in any model i have in both client environments (dev and test).

Does anyone have this issue? 

I already publish all the modules but the problem seems to continue.

service studio 11.0.534.0

BR

Hey Carlos,

Is this happening in every espace?

Have you attempted to create a new espace with dummy Entities and seeing if the problem persists?

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hey Carlos,

Is this happening in every espace?

Have you attempted to create a new espace with dummy Entities and seeing if the problem persists?

i did  more tests and find out this problem only hapen when the application is published by a service studio on version 11.0.534.0, if i republish the module with any version before this one it will work.

I've had this happen to me a couple of times, but it was always specific to an application and it'd go away when I published. 

When you say you published all the modules in your environment, did you do it separately or did you create a solution and published everything in one go?

Outsystems support might be your best avenue here.

Hi Carlos and Afonso,

This is a bug that surfaced in Service Studio 11.0.534.0 when used in conjunction with an older Platform Server (like the one on the PEs). Reports indicate it only affects Aggregates and SQL queries in the module where entities are defined. OutSystems is aware and already has a fix that should be pushed as an update pretty soon.

In the meantime, you can downgrade Service Studio to 11.0.530.0 (you may want to disable the auto-update feature) and republish affected modules using it.

Hope this minimizes impact for you.