Hi All ,

I am using Outsystems datepicker widget  in mobile app from Interaction\DatePicker of OutsystemsUIMobile module. Problem is when i touch on date field it offers me widgets datepicker and default android datepicker as well .

How can i disable default android datepicker to open when i want to select a date.


Below is the SS running on web that's why its showing web calender but need to show only calender which is in background in my mobile app .


What versions of OutSystem platform and Service Studio are you running?

Can you include a small repro as an OML? That might help with troubleshooting?

Have you tested this on more than one Android device? What devices?

G. Andrew Duthie wrote:

What versions of OutSystem platform and Service Studio are you running?

Can you include a small repro as an OML? That might help with troubleshooting?

Have you tested this on more than one Android device? What devices?

Hi Andrew , 

thanks for the reply , i have attached the OML pls install this one on any device and you can see what's the case ,

I am using Service Studio v11.0.530.0 and Plateform Version 11.0.212.3 

I have tested out it on android device v6.1


Nitesh Ahirwar wrote:

Hi All ,

I am using Outsystems datepicker widget  in mobile app from Interaction\DatePicker of OutsystemsUIMobile module. Problem is when i touch on date field it offers me widgets datepicker and default android datepicker as well .

How can i disable default android datepicker to open when i want to select a date.


Below is the SS running on web that's why its showing web calender but need to show only calender which is in background in my mobile app .



Hi Nitesh Ahirwar

 "Problem is when i touch on date field it offers me widgets datepicker and default android datepicker as well ."

   Check your input data type it becomes "date Time " thats why it gives phone default picker and also outsystems date picker.Change your input data type to text than it does not gives both widgets date picker

Thanks 

soundarya                 

soundarya palanimuthu wrote:

Nitesh Ahirwar wrote:

Hi All ,

I am using Outsystems datepicker widget  in mobile app from Interaction\DatePicker of OutsystemsUIMobile module. Problem is when i touch on date field it offers me widgets datepicker and default android datepicker as well .

How can i disable default android datepicker to open when i want to select a date.


Below is the SS running on web that's why its showing web calender but need to show only calender which is in background in my mobile app .



Hi Nitesh Ahirwar

 "Problem is when i touch on date field it offers me widgets datepicker and default android datepicker as well ."

   Check your input data type it becomes "date Time " thats why it gives phone default picker and also outsystems date picker.Change your input data type to text than it does not gives both widgets date picker

Thanks 

soundarya                 

Hi soundarya palanimuthu,

I have already tried changing data type to text but doing so in mobile when i touch the text box it presents me with phones default querty keypad and widget calendar.



Solution

Hi Nitesh Ahirwar,

     You can find your solution in the attached OML.

     Hope this helps you.


Thanks,

Gowtham

Solution

Gowtham wrote:

Hi Nitesh Ahirwar,

     You can find your solution in the attached OML.

     Hope this helps you.


Thanks,

Gowtham

Hey Gowtham,

This approach worked for me.. thanks for the solution . :) cheers.