Environment connection problems because database is full

I received an email informing me that the database of my environment was reaching the limit. However, when I try to access the Service Center to manage the database, the page is loading for infinite time and in Service Studio I also can't access my environment ... Can someone help me?

Hi Sara,

You get any error when using service studio? Anyway in this cases almost all problems are only solved after contacting Outsystems. You can do it here.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Sara,

You get any error when using service studio? Anyway in this cases almost all problems are only solved after contacting Outsystems. You can do it here.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo, 

I try to connect to the environment in Service Studio and I get this error message:

I also can't access any links that contain my personal environment through the browser.
I already contacted Outsystems, but I needed a solution as soon as possible and I don't know how long is their response time...
However, thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Sara

Hi Sara,

If you cannot reach Service Center nor any of your applications, there's not much you can do about it other than request support.

It will get to get a support message within 2 to 4 days. One of my Outsystems friends gets the same issues. The solution is to remove the old unused space from the service center. Still, it took times to refresh the environment. I hope this will help you.

Thank you,

Sudip

Also please check that your environment is gone to sleep mode or not. Some times you can get the response within 8 hours as well. Please check and if it is sleep mode then wake it up. and then can able to the studio.

Thank you,

Sudip

Sudip Dey wrote:

Also please check that your environment is gone to sleep mode or not. Some times you can get the response within 8 hours as well. Please check and if it is sleep mode then wake it up. and then can able to the studio.

Thank you,

Sudip

Hi Sudip,

The environment is active. When I received the Outsystems email, I activated it to access the Service Center and manage my database. As a result, I was able to activate the environment, but I can't access it...

Thank you

Sara Silva wrote:

Sudip Dey wrote:

Thank you,

Sudip

Hi Sudip,

The environment is active. When I received the Outsystems email, I activated it to access the Service Center and manage my database. As a result, I was able to activate the environment, but I can't access it...

Thank you

You have to wait I hope so. you have deleted the old Espace data 1-week old I hope so. right? It will be taken some time to reflect on the environment.

Hi Sara, 

If you can't access anything in an active environment - even Service Center or LifeTime - there's nothing you can do by yourself to solve this, so contacting Support was the right call.

Their response time was usually between 3 to 5 days for my cases, but there is no guarantee for Personal Environments as issues with Enterprise environments (understandably) take priority.

To prevent this issue from happening again, I suggest installing the DB Cleaner component or the DB Cleaner on Steroids component from the Forge to clean up your old versions regularly (manual or timer).