Hi,

I want to change the below icon of my login webpage. I already changed the application icon and the module icon for which I want, but it does not changed.
Thanks.

*Webpage icon

Hi John,

In your module on Interface > Images there is a image called Logo that you need to change. This happens when you want to change the icon since it is only set on module creation.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo Ferreira,

Thank you.
Want to change tab icon. I changed in Resources folder, and nothing. Saw a comment that said to create a preparation in header, do add Favicon, but can´t see Header widget.

My:

Help in comments:

John John wrote:

Hi Marcelo Ferreira,

Thank you.
Want to change tab icon. I changed in Resources folder, and nothing. Saw a comment that said to create a preparation in header, do add Favicon, but can´t see Header widget.

My:

Help in comments:

Hi,

The question you are referring is used for fav icon. for your question you can change the image source as seen in the screenshot below:

house_logo is Image uploaded in image folder.

Hi John,

You don't need to use in the header. what you really need to do is use it in a webblock that is present in all the screens,

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi,

Thank you both.

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi John,

You don't need to use in the header. what you really need to do is use it in a webblock that is present in all the screens,

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo Ferreira,

I solved the issue by your first answer. Now I want to change the tab icon too. What is the procedure?
Thank you.

Hi John,

You can use that action AddFaviconTag in a webblock that is used in all the pages. This is a way of preventing the need to add this actions in the preparation of all the screens.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo Ferreira,

I made it.
Thank you for your help and time.