In Service Studio v. 11.0.530.0, I've disabled the preference to Update Service Studio automatically (since there is a major failure in the Service Studio 11.0.534.0 regarding the data preview), even so, the Service Studio was updated to the lastest version against my will.

Rossi wrote:

In Service Studio v. 11.0.530.0, I've disabled the preference to Update Service Studio automatically (since there is a major failure in the Service Studio 11.0.534.0 regarding the data preview), even so, the Service Studio was updated to the lastest version against my will.

Attached the configuration that was disable the automatic update since version 11.0.530.0

Attached is the current version 11.0.534.0 that was installed automatically with the option to update disabled.

Hello Rossi.

There are several factors that might lead to the behavior you witnessed. For example, if there was already an update pending, when you changed the setting and restarted Service Studio that pending update will still happen. That means that only from next release onward you would stop getting the updates.

The issue with the preview data has been fixed in the latest version (11.0.537.0) due to all the feedback we received. We hope you keep the auto-update on as it really helps us improve the product.

Thanks