How to make it 3 levels in the navigation bar

I would like to apply the selected result to the table as a search condition by selecting Base > Building > Department in hierarchical structure using Navigation bar.

Currently, it was possible to implement from the base to the building with the navigation bar, but if one more sub item is placed in the third layer of the department, it will be parallel to the building and will not be a hierarchy.

I would like to know how to implement the third hierarchy.

Thank you.

Hi Rio Toyoda,

From documentation and the Live Style Guide, and much like the Menu, it seems like the NavigationBar pattern only supports two levels of hierarchy. You may need to implement your own solution (eventually investigate how the NavigationBar pattern is implemented, clone it and customize that to your needs).

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Rio Toyoda,

From documentation and the Live Style Guide, and much like the Menu, it seems like the NavigationBar pattern only supports two levels of hierarchy. You may need to implement your own solution (eventually investigate how the NavigationBar pattern is implemented, clone it and customize that to your needs).

Thank you for telling me.

By the way, do you know any tools that can be substituted other than the navigation bar?

What I want to do is the content of the text. (I want to display data in 3 stages.)

I'm sorry I often.
I hope you will teach.