[Advanced Excel] (CalculateallFormulaeinaWorkbook)is not work.

Forge Component
(50)
Published on 01:47 (15 hours ago) by Hanno
50 votes
Published on 01:47 (15 hours ago) by Hanno

There is a error in (CalculateallFormulaeinaWorkbook).

error message:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Thanks, I'll look into it. Can you perhaps provide an example sheet that this happens with?

I am not sure what the issue is here, but even doing a GetProperties on the workbook and then looping through all the worksheets of the workbook and calling the calculate action on each sheet yields an error.

This warrants a deeper dig into the internals of the library. I will report back when/if I found something.

For now, the only workaround I can think of is not calling Calculate at a workbook level, but calling Calculate for each sheet within the workbook, after selecting the specific worksheet.

Hanno wrote:

I am not sure what the issue is here, but even doing a GetProperties on the workbook and then looping through all the worksheets of the workbook and calling the calculate action on each sheet yields an error.

This warrants a deeper dig into the internals of the library. I will report back when/if I found something.

For now, the only workaround I can think of is not calling Calculate at a workbook level, but calling Calculate for each sheet within the workbook, after selecting the specific worksheet.

Thank you.