[Advanced Excel] (CalculateallFormulaeinaWorkbook)is not work.

Forge Component
(51)
Published on 27 Aug by Hanno
51 votes
Published on 27 Aug by Hanno

There is a error in (CalculateallFormulaeinaWorkbook).

error message:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Thanks, I'll look into it. Can you perhaps provide an example sheet that this happens with?

I am not sure what the issue is here, but even doing a GetProperties on the workbook and then looping through all the worksheets of the workbook and calling the calculate action on each sheet yields an error.

This warrants a deeper dig into the internals of the library. I will report back when/if I found something.

For now, the only workaround I can think of is not calling Calculate at a workbook level, but calling Calculate for each sheet within the workbook, after selecting the specific worksheet.

Hanno wrote:

I am not sure what the issue is here, but even doing a GetProperties on the workbook and then looping through all the worksheets of the workbook and calling the calculate action on each sheet yields an error.

This warrants a deeper dig into the internals of the library. I will report back when/if I found something.

For now, the only workaround I can think of is not calling Calculate at a workbook level, but calling Calculate for each sheet within the workbook, after selecting the specific worksheet.

Thank you.

Please try the attached and let me know if it resolves your problem or not.