Character invalid in the 'Name in Response' when trying to consume a rest api

I've been trying to get Airtable API to work with OS. Airtable's authentication requires prepending the api key with "Bearer " (with a spaaaaaace) which OS doesn't seem to like giving me the following error:

Invalid Property Value: Character   is invalid in the 'Name in Response' property when the output parameter is received in the header.

The test works just fine when adding a method, this happens after I press OK.

Can you share a screenshot? It will help the community. Don't forget to obfuscate personal information.

Miguel 'Kelter' Antunes wrote:

Can you share a screenshot? It will help the community. Don't forget to obfuscate personal information.

Right on, I've attached a screenshot with error properties (there's two now, it's not happy about the slash in contenttype either), method consumption test and the error messages themselves.

Solution

Hi 1111 (you really should pick a better display name...),

It seems you're a bit confused about the difference between the name and value of a header variable. "application/json" is not the name of a variable, it's the value of the "Content-type" or "Accept" header variables. Also, "Bearer" is not the name of the variable, the name is "Authorization", "Bearer" is just part of the value.

Solution