Hello.

I've been trying to use the Upload Widget (OS10) to save documents on my portal and some weird thing seems to be happening.

I choose a file and then add it to my Document Entity. Those saved attributes are those available on the Upload Widget: Content, Type and Filename.

Both Type and Filename are working properly, the Content property however is storing 0 Bytes Binary Data. Even using posterior BinaryDataSize's Action.

p.s - Unfortunately I can't provide other pictures regarding this issue, if any part of my explanation is unclear, I'll clarify.

Cheers,
André

Hi André,

Might there be some kind of filter in IIS that disallows certain types of files or content types to be uploaded? Or do you experience this behaviour regardless of file type and content?

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi André,

Might there be some kind of filter in IIS that disallows certain types of files or content types to be uploaded? Or do you experience this behaviour regardless of file type and content?

Hi Kilian,

There were a few places where I wasn't paying enough atention so a few newbie mistakes were made.

That being said, your question made me try diferent files and I figured out were my mistakes were because of it. 

Thank you!

Solution

Good to know I could be of at least some help :). Happy coding!