Download Widget not placing File Extensions

Hello, again!

So, just after figuring out what was wrong with my Upload Widget, now the issue is:

How to download the stuff that gets uploaded!

I've been using the "Download" one, but for some reason, even passing the needed inputs, being them correct (outputs of the Upload Widget)... I get this:

Meaning... The file does indeed get downloaded to the PC, but without the extension (in this case, .jpg).

Here's the (simple) action:

The MimeType is correct (image/jpeg). 

What could be wrong?

Solution

Do your Document entity having attributes Binary,Filename,MimeType consists the data type and value that exactly matches with the Download Action properties.Kindly,refer the below properties.

File name should contain the extension of the file you are looking for ,if excel end with (.Xls) and default Mime-type you can use as below

File content-should be specific of its type

Solution

Naren wrote:

Do your Document entity having attributes Binary,Filename,MimeType consists the data type and value that exactly matches with the Download Action properties.Kindly,refer the below properties.

File name should contain the extension of the file you are looking for ,if excel end with (.Xls) and default Mime-type you can use as below

File content-should be specific of its type

I thought the Download Widget would extrapolate the file extension from the MimeType, know I see that's not the case. Thank you!