Saved and Download Multiple Files

Hi,

I'm looking for help to saved/submit form to the list page, and then can download files from the form list page.

I've attached the oap. 

Thanks

Hi Ayu,

If i understand it correctly you want to upload multiple file from your application and than download them as required. There is already upload\download element available in service studio which you can use to achieve this. However there are few forge component also available to upload multiple files from your application .

Please refer this component to upload multiple files and have a look on this link to understand how download element works.

Regards,

-PJ-

Pramod Jain wrote:

Hi Ayu,

If i understand it correctly you want to upload multiple file from your application and than download them as required. There is already upload\download element available in service studio which you can use to achieve this. However there are few forge component also available to upload multiple files from your application .

Please refer this component to upload multiple files and have a look on this link to understand how download element works.

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi Pramod, Thanks for the reply

I used the component multiple files upload, but the files didn't save correctly. 

When the files saved, Can I download the files by clicking the name of files?

Solution

Ayu Andini wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for help to saved/submit form to the list page, and then can download files from the form list page.

I've attached the oap. 

Thanks

Hi Ayu,

Please find the attached OML file that you can shared, i have to updated some code. Please look into it. 

May be it can help :)

For Example :

https://vermaamit52.outsystemscloud.com/Paperless/List.aspx?(Not.Licensed.For.Production)=

Thanks

AV

Solution