Hello,

I am looking for the low code for my projects, I would like the support in the questions below to know if Outsystems will suit me or not.

- Can I use the main databases in my application? (MySQL, PostgreSQL, or Oracle)?

- Can I deploy my application on my own server? (Out of the cloud)?

- I am a small company, I work alone on my projects for now, I see the price of Outsystems as impeditive, but I'm not sure if I am correct in choosing the plan, the price in the link below. My goal is to deploy the (ready) system on the client's internal server, hardly on cloud, what would be the right plan for me?

https://www.outsystems.com/pricing-and-editions/

Thank you very much, I hope to join this community.

SYSLINE wrote:

Hello,

I am looking for the low code for my projects, I would like the support in the questions below to know if Outsystems will suit me or not.

- Can I use the main databases in my application? (MySQL, PostgreSQL, or Oracle)?

- Can I deploy my application on my own server? (Out of the cloud)?

- I am a small company, I work alone on my projects for now, I see the price of Outsystems as impeditive, but I'm not sure if I am correct in choosing the plan, the price in the link below. My goal is to deploy the (ready) system on the client's internal server, hardly on cloud, what would be the right plan for me?

https://www.outsystems.com/pricing-and-editions/

Thank you very much, I hope to join this community.

Hi SysLine :

Please find answers of your query as per my understanding :

1. If you want to use main databases as sql , oracle etc , You can interact through API's

2. Outsystems deploy application on cloud only.

I request seniors of forum to correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Hi,

1 - You can use Oracle as Outsystems database but MySql you will need to integrate it as external database

2 - You can have an on premise installation if you prefer.

3 - I would say the enterprise is enough for you but I recommend you to contact Outystems to better validate your needs.

Regards,

Marcelo