The widget value of the parent screen is not reflected in the processing on the popup

In the list of table data on the parent screen, boolean data is displayed as ToggleButton, but after changing the value on the screen,

When passing the widget value of the parent screen as an argument of popup window, the value before changing on the screen is passed. If there is any solution, please teach.

1: Change the value of ToggleButton at the initial display of the parent screen (see image 1). (see image 2)

image 1

image 2

2: The pre-change value of 1 is passed in preparation of the pop-up window. (see image 3)

image 3

By the way, the argument being passed (ToggleButton value) is selected from the widget of TableRecords on the parent screen. (See image 4)

image 4

Hi Rio,

You need to do one thing when you click on ToggleButton you need to refresh the link & popup widget then you can get the updated value to popup page.

Please let me know if any issues.

Regards

-SK-

Shashikant Shukla wrote:

Hi Rio,

You need to do one thing when you click on ToggleButton you need to refresh the link & popup widget then you can get the updated value to popup page.

Regards

-SK-

I'm sorry. I couldn't understand what I was saying.
Could you tell me more in detail?
Thank you.

Hi Rio,

Pop-ups are invoked via a Link, which is an HTML anchor (i.e. "<a href='link_address'>"). Links are part of the HTML, and therefore rendered directly after the Preperation has run. If you change the value of the toggle button, the Link will not automatically update itself, you need to do that in code.

To do so, add an On Change handler, that Ajax Refreshes the Link (you'll need to give it a Name to be able to do so). Thus the Link will have the updated value, and the right value is passed when you click it.

Solution

Rio Toyoda wrote:

Shashikant Shukla wrote:

Hi Rio,

Regards

-SK-

Thank you.

Hi Rio,

You need to call On Change of ToggleButton and need to Ajax refresh the link & popup widget then you can get the updated value to popup page.

Is it clear ?

Regards

-SK-

Solution

Shashikant Shukla wrote:

Rio Toyoda wrote:

Shashikant Shukla wrote:

Hi Rio,

Regards

-SK-

Thank you.

Hi Rio,

You need to call On Change of ToggleButton and need to Ajax refresh the link & popup widget then you can get the updated value to popup page.

Is it clear ?

Regards

-SK-

I was able to solve it.
I appreciate it very much. Thank you very much!

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Rio,

Pop-ups are invoked via a Link, which is an HTML anchor (i.e. "<a href='link_address'>"). Links are part of the HTML, and therefore rendered directly after the Preperation has run. If you change the value of the toggle button, the Link will not automatically update itself, you need to do that in code.

To do so, add an On Change handler, that Ajax Refreshes the Link (you'll need to give it a Name to be able to do so). Thus the Link will have the updated value, and the right value is passed when you click it.

Thank you for the easy-to-understand explanation.
I will be careful from now on.
Thank you very much!