Outsystems O.O.T.B DatePicker does not work in Internet Explorer 11

Hey,

I'm trying to use the DatePicker RichWIdget. When open the component in chrome it works perfectly and when I open the component in IE11 – it opens without the css.

I did some debugging and from what I understand I have some dependency or extension missing.

Here's an example:

It worth to mention that we are using with a special Theme that we created from scratch. I made a test with a default Theme and it worked as expected.

B.R

Ohad

Hi Ohad,

your custom theme CSS/JS is ready for IE11? Some CSS/JS functionalities might not work for IE.

Check if the specific CSS/JS for the date picker is using some no-friendly IE funcionalities. This site can help you.

Regards,

AP

António Pereira wrote:

Hi Ohad,

your custom theme CSS/JS is ready for IE11? Some CSS/JS functionalities might not work for IE.

Check if the specific CSS/JS for the date picker is using some no-friendly IE funcionalities. This site can help you.

Regards,

AP

Yes  -  I have seen the special CSS/JS functionalities that is not "IE friendly" - my question is how can i custom my theme's css to work with IE?

Do i need to change every class that uses the special "var" definitions to a non-var definitions? (that is a lot of changes to make!!!)

Thank you,

Ohad

I can feel your pain :(

I think there might be some online tool you can use to magically help you. I quickly find this one https://www.npmjs.com/package/autoprefixer which works with nodeJS (the setup shouldn't be hard). You do it once and then paste the converted CSS to Service Studio.

Does it help you?

Regards,

AP

António Pereira wrote:

I can feel your pain :(

I think there might be some online tool you can use to magically help you. I quickly find this one https://www.npmjs.com/package/autoprefixer which works with nodeJS (the setup shouldn't be hard). You do it once and then paste the converted CSS to Service Studio.

Does it help you?

Regards,

AP

I changed all the none- IE- friendly class, unfortunately still - the DatePicker is not display properly.

This is the current status:

I am attaching the css file as well.

Regards,

Ohad