I'm wondering if OutSystems11 has this kind of function.

I'm  currently creating an English composition app  like the above insert image.

I wanna add a function to bookmark a question that a responder got wrong as a favorite.

I hope to create a specific page displaying only the bookmarking questions if you click on "To favorite" button.    Do you think it is kind of possible? 

I'm planning to make this kind of function. I' m not sure if I can make this happen with OutSystems11.

I'd like you to tell me if you know something about it  or come up with a good idea.

Sorry about my poor explanation......

Also, if you have any question,feel free to ask me.

Hi Tsubasa Yoshikawa,

I'm not sure if I understood your question. But I'll try to answer anyway... :)
Assuming that your data model would look like the following (ultra-over-simplified-one):

Then by adding the field IsBookmarked, you could store the information if the user bookmarked or not the (wrong) answer.

So to answer directly, Yes, it's possible to do with OutSystems.

Let me know, if your question was different, or if this didn't help you!

Cheers,

Rúben

Ruben G wrote:

Hi Tsubasa Yoshikawa,

I'm not sure if I understood your question. But I'll try to answer anyway... :)
Assuming that your data model would look like the following (ultra-over-simplified-one):

Then by adding the field IsBookmarked, you could store the information if the user bookmarked or not the (wrong) answer.

So to answer directly, Yes, it's possible to do with OutSystems.

Let me know, if your question was different, or if this didn't help you!

Cheers,

Rúben

I'm curious about something...

Have ya ever created any English app similar to the screen like my insert images?

I was thinking I could hear any good ideas like how to design UI FLOWs and something like that.

Solution

Hi Tsubasa Yoshikawa,

In order to answer to your question, I might need more details... :)

If you'd like, please send me more details in a private message.

Cheers,

RG

P.s.  if you were able to obtain your answer please mark the answer as a solution, so that in the future others can look into this thread and understand if it's closed or not.

Solution