I'm developing an app  on web module,I have a Register form where i will fill the details and get registered.The Registered Details are getting stored in the database and i'm able to fetch the data. but I have another page called login page where i have to validate the registered details and navigate to their respective profile

Hi Mounika,

You can assign local variables to the input of Login page and compare it with registered detail while redirecting to respective profile. more over you can follow outsystems Login page and its function, you will get idea about it.

With Regards,

S.Wasim khan.

Mounika,

Are you doing external authentication?
Do you have any requirement that is forcing you to use a different Login Flow?

If that's not the case, you should use the OutSystems Login flow.

OutSystems has a User entity that stores all the information of application Users. You should create the user there: name, username, password (that must be hashed), email, etc. If you need to store MORE information, you can create an extension entity (an entity with the Id data type set to User Identifier).

Then just use the Login flow provided with OutSystems.

If you do not login in OutSystems, you will be unable to properly use built-in functions like the GetUserId(), or the Role system.

Cheers.

Wasim Khan wrote:

Hi Mounika,

You can assign local variables to the input of Login page and compare it with registered detail while redirecting to respective profile. more over you can follow outsystems Login page and its function, you will get idea about it.

With Regards,

S.Wasim khan.

I did the same what u said but its not validating the data and also its not redirecting to the respective profile.I gave the condition in the screen action from that screen action i'm navigating it to the user profile

Mounika Bedika wrote:

Wasim Khan wrote:

Hi Mounika,

With Regards,

S.Wasim khan.

I did the same what u said but its not validating the data and also its not redirecting to the respective profile.I gave the condition in the screen action from that screen action i'm navigating it to the user profile

Hi,

Can you pls share your oml or screenshot?

Wasim Khan wrote:

Mounika Bedika wrote:

Wasim Khan wrote:

Hi Mounika,

With Regards,

S.Wasim khan.

Hi,

Mounika Bedika wrote:

Wasim Khan wrote:

Mounika Bedika wrote:

Wasim Khan wrote:

Hi Mounika,

With Regards,

S.Wasim khan.

Hi,

Mounika Bedika wrote:

Mounika Bedika wrote:

Wasim Khan wrote:

Mounika Bedika wrote:

Wasim Khan wrote:

Hi Mounika,

With Regards,

S.Wasim khan.

Hi,

Mounika Bedika wrote:

Mounika Bedika wrote:

Mounika Bedika wrote:

Wasim Khan wrote:

Mounika Bedika wrote:

Wasim Khan wrote:

Hi Mounika,

With Regards,

S.Wasim khan.

Hi,

can you swap the connector and try. you wrote like if your give condition is false-->redirect to next page. If its true--> End

Wasim Khan wrote:

Mounika Bedika wrote:

Mounika Bedika wrote:

Mounika Bedika wrote:

Wasim Khan wrote:

Mounika Bedika wrote:

Wasim Khan wrote:

Hi Mounika,

With Regards,

S.Wasim khan.

Hi,

can you swap the connector and try. you wrote like if your give condition is false-->redirect to next page. If its true--> End

i tried by swapping connector also but the validation is not done ,but it is redirecting to the other page

May i know what you have added in preparation? Is register entity is in relationship with User entity?

Hello Mounika,

Can you let know the filter you are using in GetRegisters2 aggregate as there will be many users in that registers aggreagte

Wasim Khan wrote:

May i know what you have added in preparation? Is register entity is in relationship with User entity?

Here is My Register Preparation

Mounika Bedika wrote:

Wasim Khan wrote:

Here is My Register Preparation

My Login Preparation

Naren wrote:

Hello Mounika,

Can you let know the filter you are using in GetRegisters2 aggregate as there will be many users in that registers aggreagte

Hi Naren,

Currently I'm not using filters,Will you please tell me how to use those filters,I need to fetch the data with the user name

Thanks

Mounika Bedika wrote:

Mounika Bedika wrote:

Mounika Bedika wrote:

Wasim Khan wrote:

Mounika Bedika wrote:

Wasim Khan wrote:

Hi Mounika,

With Regards,

S.Wasim khan.

Hi,

in GetRegister2 aggregate, filter with LoginId=RegisterId where you want to get single user and also pass the Id  in destination node while directing to the next screen.

Hello Mounika,

Firstly, Is there anything stopping you from using outsystems login flow as it is bit more handy.

You can refer UserRegistartion component and get an idea how to acheive it.

Cheers!