As you can see the above image, i have got this screen saying" Service Unavailable".

i have checked Error log in Service Center,but Time of log says "No items to show".

What is the first step?

I'd appreciate it if you could tell me about how to figure out.

I look forward to your reply!

Hi,

What is the URL that returns this response?

As you are able to access service center you could also check out the environment health tab.

Regards,

Daniel

Thank you for telling me.

What do I do after I access the environment heath tab?

I'm not sure where exactly in the tab should I check ....

Solution

Hi Tsubasa,

All the green checkmarks meand that your environment is in good health. Would there be one or more red cros smarks on oneof the services that could point to the root cause of your problem.

So for someone to help you we need more information

• did you try to start an application you build with OutSystems?
  • or where you in an application and which communicates with a third party systems.

Any more detail could help to find the root cause.

Regards,

Daniel

Solution

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Tsubasa,

All the green checkmarks meand that your environment is in good health. Would there be one or more red cros smarks on oneof the services that could point to the root cause of your problem.

So for someone to help you we need more information

• did you try to start an application you build with OutSystems?
  • or where you in an application and which communicates with a third party systems.

Any more detail could help to find the root cause.

Regards,

Daniel

Does that mean if you can see all the green marks on each service, your environment is in good health and working properly?

And if there is one or more red cros marks on any of the services, you will get the screen saying "Service Unavailable"...     

Is my understanding correct?

If all checkmarks are green it means the environment is in good health and all outsystems services are working.

But you still get the service unavailable error, so for that we need more information on what you are doing that generates the error.

As I asked in the previous post.