Hello, I am developing a mobile application using OS 10.0.902.0 and on Android, as it is using the application, sometime the application simply closes. The error kills the application in such a way that the error log is only logged to the Service Center when the application is started again. Following is the error below:

A fatal error has occurred. Please contact OutSystems support: Failure reading AssistStructure data: android.os.DeadObjectException: Transaction failed on small parcel; remote process probably died

Any idea how to solve this?

Olá, estou desenvolvendo uma aplicação mobile utilizando OS 10.0.902.0 e no Android, conforme vai usando-se a aplicação, uma hora a aplicação simplesmente fecha. O erro mata aplicação de uma maneira que o log de erro só é registrado no Service Center quando se inicia a aplicação de novo. Segue o erro abaixo:

A fatal error has occurred. Please contact OutSystems support: Failure reading AssistStructure data: android.os.DeadObjectException: Transaction failed on small parcel; remote process probably died

Alguma ideia do que possa estar levando a este erro?

Hello Henrique,

Particularly I never saw this error.
If you did not yet, I recommend you to open a support ticket. 

It may be something very simple, but the support will be able to help you troubleshoot this better than we here at the forum, I think.

Cheers.

In any case, I found this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45432647/android-throw-deadobjectexception-with-log-transaction-failed-on-small-parcel

Does the application have the same behavior on other devices?