Certification Registraton

Hi,

I have registered for certification (Associate Web Developer), at that time outsystems team told me we will send mail about next process of certification. But I don't get any mail yet.

Thank You

Hi, me too.

I waited a few days and resubmitted the email, two days after they send me email

Hi Manideep,

Think there will be a support case for the Certification registered.

in https://success.outsystems.com/Support

Please have a look on your "My Support Activity".

you can contact them there for update.

Hi All,

Please keep in mind that the pre-regestration can take up to 3-5 working days.
You will receive an email with all the details and the ways to take the exam online.

Kind regards,
Martijn Habraken

Martijn Habraken wrote:

Hi All,

Please keep in mind that the pre-regestration can take up to 3-5 working days.
You will receive an email with all the details and the ways to take the exam online.

Kind regards,
Martijn Habraken

Hello,

Now it took more than 5 Days. I am waiting from past 7-8 Days. But there is no response OutSystems.

Regards,

Manideep

Hi Manideep,

I've had word dat some e-mail messages from OutSystems are marked as spam. Please check your spam folders, or ask your system administrator to check for "spam" sent by OutSystems.

Hi Manideep,

Sorry to hear that. Is it possible that your employee got a messaged regarding payment which isn't answered yet? For example I get all approval requests for employees of my company, do you know who is the person of contact at your site?

Kind regards,
Martijn

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Manideep,

I've had word dat some e-mail messages from OutSystems are marked as spam. Please check your spam folders, or ask your system administrator to check for "spam" sent by OutSystems.

Hello,

There is nothing in my spam and i marked emails as important from OutSystems.

Regards,

Manideep

Martijn Habraken wrote:

Hi Manideep,

Sorry to hear that. Is it possible that your employee got a messaged regarding payment which isn't answered yet? For example I get all approval requests for employees of my company, do you know who is the person of contact at your site?

Kind regards,
Martijn

Hello,

I got a mail for approval of payment and confirmation of billing address. 

Soon i received the mail in next couple of minutes i have sent a reply mail. And later after couple of days i have also sent a reminding mail to them. But no response in return.

Regards,

Manideep