Hi, guys

I want to change the thickness of the gray part of a chart mobile

Expectancy

Reality

I tried to replicate the example:

https://jsfiddle.net/gh/get/library/pure/highcharts/highcharts/tree/master/samples/highcharts/demo/variable-radius-pie/ 

using highcharts.js and variable-pie.js

and config HighchartsJSON with type and thickness

but without success :/

Any idea?

Jhonatan Melo wrote:

Hi, guys

Expectancy

Reality

https://jsfiddle.net/gh/get/library/pure/highcharts/highcharts/tree/master/samples/highcharts/demo/variable-radius-pie/ 

Any idea?

Hi Jhonatan Melo,

I belive your problem is the condition (Total< 0 and IsNet = False) if the IsNet have a value of "True" and it does not change then that condition will always return False and therefor the thickness will always be the value of "LocalAgregator.Thickness".

Best Regards 

Rodrigo Henriques

Rodrigo Henriques wrote:

Jhonatan Melo wrote:

Hi, guys

Expectancy

Reality

Any idea?

Hi Jhonatan Melo,

I belive your problem is the condition (Total< 0 and IsNet = False) if the IsNet have a value of "True" and it does not change then that condition will always return False and therefor the thickness will always be the value of "LocalAgregator.Thickness".

Best Regards 

Rodrigo Henriques

Olá, Rodrigo

Obrigado pelo retorno, porém acredito que não seja na condição (Total< 0 and IsNet = False), pois a variável IsNet é alterada de acordo com o tipo de gráfico (Bruto ou Líquido), sendo que a minha necessidade de diminuir a espessura do gráfico será para os valores negativos do líquido 

Expectativa | Realidade

Na verdade, quando eu declaro  o tipo do chart como variablepie no JSON do componente Highcharts, sequer o gráfico é gerado no ecrã (a imagem ao lado da expectativa que quero é do gráfico sem o tipo variablepie declarado), pois quando declaro, acontece esses erros abaixo:

Hi Jhonatan,

I can't get it to work either with the Charts components from OS.  There is probably some logic in the OS part that doesn't recognise the chart type, maybe passing on nonsens to the highcharts constructor ???

But it is possible to use the HighCharts libraries and manually create a chart from scratch inside OS.  That way I was able to create an example variable pie.

If this would be an option for you, I'll try and work out a demo oml for you

Dorine

Dorine Boudry wrote:

Hi Jhonatan,

I can't get it to work either with the Charts components from OS.  There is probably some logic in the OS part that doesn't recognise the chart type, maybe passing on nonsens to the highcharts constructor ???

But it is possible to use the HighCharts libraries and manually create a chart from scratch inside OS.  That way I was able to create an example variable pie.

If this would be an option for you, I'll try and work out a demo oml for you

Dorine

Dorine Boudry

I would be very grateful if you made me available this OML

Solution

Hi Jhonatan,

see example oml attached.

key steps :

1) attach the necessary scripts as a resource in your application (if you first make sure you have them locally on your machine, you can just do Scripts/Import Script and select the js file

2) in your screen properties, list the scripts that are necessary for this screen (section 'required scripts')

3) now you can add to the client actions of this screen the JavaScript flow element with js code to create your chart

I have added a few different chart examples on the test screen,

good luck and let me know if anything is unclear

Dorine

Solution

Dorine Boudry wrote:

Hi Jhonatan,

see example oml attached.

key steps :

1) attach the necessary scripts as a resource in your application (if you first make sure you have them locally on your machine, you can just do Scripts/Import Script and select the js file

2) in your screen properties, list the scripts that are necessary for this screen (section 'required scripts')

3) now you can add to the client actions of this screen the JavaScript flow element with js code to create your chart

I have added a few different chart examples on the test screen,

good luck and let me know if anything is unclear

Dorine

Sucess!

Thank you for help, Dorine ;)