Hi All,

I am using combobox whose containing value from static entities. This combobox in table records there are multiple records in combobox. I have update button in every record row. Suppose I want to update the table records whatever value selected in combobox so how I can achieve this. I want to do update value in comobox in every row in one time. 

Hello Vivek, 

Sorry but I simply can't understand what you Re asking... So, I'll guess. 

You want to update all lines of a table record with a certain value selected in a combo box. Is that? 

If you want to update only the visible records, you can do a for each in the table records list and update one by one. 

You can also build the content of an IN clause using a for each to get the IDs, and using a SQL tool to update all at once using the string built as query parameter (must be expand in-line). You have to pass the value of the combo box selected value as well. 

Cheers 

I am using combobox whose containing value from static entities. This combobox is present in table records. I have one update button in each row of table records.

Suppose in first row in table records the  combobox value is 1 . I have changed the value from 1 to 2 then after that click on update button then when table records get refresh then the in combobox value should be 2.

Please suggest

Hi, 

Are you actually updating the record in the database (UpdateYourEntityName) in the Screen Action called whem you hit update button? 

This is how you do. 

Cheers