As you can see the first image above, I cannot display the correct screen when i open in Browser .

Should I adjust the setting in Login Tab or Flash English Tab in the above third image?

I'm not sure what is the cause...

What is my first step?

Best Regards,

Tsubasa Yoshikawa wrote:

As you can see the first image above, I cannot display the correct screen when i open in Browser .

Should I adjust the setting in Login Tab or Flash English Tab in the above third image?

What is my first step?

Best Regards,

Hi Tsubasa Yoshikawa,

I think there you remove the container of the login section. If it is removed then u needs to add the container again and make it 3 or 4 column width. I hope your problem will be resolved.

Thank you,

Sudip

Sudip Dey wrote:

Tsubasa Yoshikawa wrote:

What is my first step?

Best Regards,

Hi Tsubasa Yoshikawa,

I think there you remove the container of the login section. If it is removed then u needs to add the container again and make it 3 or 4 column width. I hope your problem will be resolved.

Thank you,

Sudip

Hi, Sudip Dey

Does that  mean I should remove the container of the BackgroundImage and insert a new container into the same place"BackGroundImage"  as you can see the below image?

Solution

Tsubasa Yoshikawa wrote:

Yes, you need to delete that container and check it. If you need to add that image in the background of the screen then you can able to add it by using body CSS of the Login screen. I think it will help you.

Thanks,

Sudip

Solution