Download Liftetime osp file

Hi Team,

I need to download lifetime osp. Can anyone tell me steps to download that.

Regards,

Saravana

Hello Saravana,

Go to your lifetime service center: <lifetime server address>/servicecenter/ -> factory -> solutions -> lifetime -> download.

Kind regards,
Evert

Solution

Hi Saravana,

1. Navigate to the environment management console;
  2. Click the Factory tab, and navigate to the Solutions menu;
  3. Click the 'New Solution' link;
  4. Give a name and description to that solution package, and click the 'Save' button;
  5. Now that you've created an application solution pack, choose which apps to include in the package. Click the 'Components' tab, and add all apps to the package by specifying "*" and click the 'Associate' button.
  6. In the 'Versions' tab, you can now download the package. Note that this package only contains the apps, not the data. 

Regards,

Swatantra

Solution

Saravana Kumar Sivaraj wrote:

Hi Team,

I need to download lifetime osp. Can anyone tell me steps to download that.

Regards,

Saravana

Hi Saravana,

Besides with other suggestions If you have on-premise installation you can also find Lifetime.osp file in C:\Program Files\OutSystems... on your platform server.

With best regards,
F.Karatay

Glad Saravana, that the provided solutions worked. Also, thanks for marking it as a solution.

Just wondering, someone disliked the working steps, why?!

Hello Swatantra,

I think I can anwer why: The question is how to download the LifeTime osp file. However if you would follow Saravana solution in step 5:

Now that you've created an application solution pack, choose which apps to include in the package. Click the 'Components' tab, and add all apps to the package by specifying "*" and click the 'Associate' button.

When you would do this, you'll download all applications on that environment, not only the LifeTime osp as requested in the post.This could give troubles if that osp is downloaded and installed somewhere else, so with that information I would also don't consider it as the answer.

In the post I made or Ferhat are the solutions for the question (note that with Ferhat you'll do need access to the server itself).

Hope this clarify it for you?

Kind regards,
Evert