Can´t open (test) my mobile Apps in browser and outsystems now.

Can´t open (test) my mobile Apps in browser and outsystems now.

If i create a web app works fine, with the mobile ones none of them works.

below is the screen that i get. Would appreciate if someone can help me thanks.

Hi Hugo,

To bad that you can't test or open you mobile application. Could you please share your application or module with us so we can check if this is a problem with your environmnet your with your application?

Kind regards,
Martijn Habraken

Martijn Habraken wrote:

Hi Hugo,

To bad that you can't test or open you mobile application. Could you please share your application or module with us so we can check if this is a problem with your environmnet your with your application?

Kind regards,
Martijn Habraken

Hi Martijn,

Sure i share a simple module that i have, but i tested with diferent modules and app and the problem persists.

Thanks,

Hugo Torres

Hi Hugo,

I installed your module in my own personal environment and the module worked just fine in my environment. Because it looks like your specific personal environment is the cause of this problem (and you tested it with multiple apps) I would suggest you to find help with OutSystems support through a Support case.

The cause of the problems looks like your internal error page is redirecting to the internal error page (see trace when I visit your environment).

Good luck,
Martijn Habraken

Martijn Habraken wrote:

Hi Hugo,

I installed your module in my own personal environment and the module worked just fine in my environment. Because it looks like your specific personal environment is the cause of this problem (and you tested it with multiple apps) I would suggest you to find help with OutSystems support through a Support case.

The cause of the problems looks like your internal error page is redirecting to the internal error page (see trace when I visit your environment).

Good luck,
Martijn Habraken

Thanks for your help Martijn :)