Problem with Mobile App data sync

Hi everyone,

I have a question about data sync. I following the guide on outsystem website on create the data sync function.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Use_Data/Offline/Offline_Data_Sync_Patterns

I want to create data on LocalStorage, then sync these data to Database. However it not working, I have reference the example and made the same function on my environment.

I have attached my application in this post.

Please help~ many thanks

Hi,

As I see you have to follow all the instructions like the offline data sync config. All need to set properly. Then it will work. Please check all the instruction properly.

Thank you,

Sudip

Also, you did not point the table which needs to synchronize. That is the main issues I think so. 

Sudip Dey wrote:

Also, you did not point the table which needs to synchronize. That is the main issues I think so. 

Thank you for your reply. Could you please show me where should I point the table in Outsystem IDE, thanks

Jack Wong wrote:

Sudip Dey wrote:

Thank you for your reply. Could you please show me where should I point the table in Outsystem IDE, thanks

please check the screen sent you as an attachment

Like this, you have to add data sync in yours. It will help to make it work. I hope it will help you.

Thank you,

Sudip

Hey Jack Wong,

Can you show a bit more detail? What is inside that OfflineDataSynch action?

Regardless of that, if you right click on a local database, you can generate a sync action, you then can drag that action inside the OfflineDataSynch action and use it or just use it anywhere you want.

Best Regards,
Jose Torrao