Hi,

I want to create in application error pop-up that will be shown after every error in application.

So I put ErrorPopUp to default Layout and use session variable "showPopUp" for showing or hiding it

I tried to create "global exception handler" and through "assign" to set variable "showPopUp" = true

but I always get error "Assign must have 1 outgoing connector in "OnException' On Exception Action."

So. There exist any way to assign session variable after getting error and without redirection or refreshing the page in "global exception handler"? 

I just don't want to copy-paste global error handling logic without redirection to every action just because i can't to do the same in "global exception handler"

Also may be there exists any way to change "template" for "add screen action" option. I see that they all created with exception handling. Is there exist way to change this template and to change "exceptionFeedback Message" to my own Action?

In react+redux I can to do the same through reducer for example. Just to dispatch in catch block all actions with "{action}_ERORR" and listen for this action in 1 ErrorReducer. 

Hi Rob,

You have an empty "OnException". Begin the action flow of the OnException action with an Exception Handler node.

Regards,

Swatantra

The manual explains

The Empty 'OnException' error is issued in the following situations:

• 'OnException' action must have at least one Exception Handler node.

You have an OnException action that does not begin with an Exception Handler node.

Resolution:

Begin the action flow of the OnException action with an Exception Handler node.

Double-click on the error line to take you directly to the source of the error.

Swatantra Kumar wrote:

Hi Rob,

You have an empty "OnException". Begin the action flow of the OnException action with an Exception Handler node.

Regards,

Swatantra

Hello,

I uploaded my "OnException" that I have in MyProj/UI Flows/Common/OnException

I want for example for every "badWizardStep" exception just to make assign and that's it. But looks like I must to finish the "flow" with redirection to page. 

How can I avoid it and to write this exception handling logic in one place without redirection?

Hi,

can u put an End widget?

this wrote:

Hi,

can u put an End widget?

Hi,

In "OnException" I don't have "end widget"

BTW I found the solution.

So if you want to do someting in "OnException" without redirection or refreshing the page then you need to use in the end "Common\ExternalURL" widget with this  "URL" param

URL param

"javascript:void(0)"

May be exist more beautiful sollution but I found only this