[Multiple File Upload] Multiple Files - Request Timed Out

Forge Component
(49)
Published on 26 Jun by Remco Dekkinga
49 votes
Published on 26 Jun by Remco Dekkinga
It is possible to create the list of files, but send one at a time to avoid the timed out error

Hi Heidi,

Could you explain further what you need exactly?

The files are now uploaded directly after dragging them to the upload block. They will be uploaded to a temporary table and from their it's all yours to create a process to upload the files to a final destination (drive/table/email/something else) This process can be created any way you want, even with one file at the time.

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Remco Dekkinga wrote:

Hi Heidi,

Could you explain further what you need exactly?

The files are now uploaded directly after dragging them to the upload block. They will be uploaded to a temporary table and from their it's all yours to create a process to upload the files to a final destination (drive/table/email/something else) This process can be created any way you want, even with one file at the time.

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Hi Remco,

My problem is with heavy files, I'm trying to upload videos when I put one by one it goes up without problems, but when I put more than 3 in the queue it always hangs, for now was testing videos with the size of up to 50mb but consequently this size can increase.