Error while calling google map Api using rest

Hi All,

I am able to call google rest API .

I have list of records ,multiple of address .I need LATLNG against those address.

Calling an api to update LATLNG below or equal to 1000 records ,worked perfect.

Now if I am calling rest api to update LATLNG more than 1000 records ,there is

a error “There was an error proccessing your request.please try again later” .

But seems there is no Exception occur .

I checked ServiceCenter ,I found two Error Logs, they are:

1) Request timed out.

2) Thread was being aborted.

I have attached an error log file and some details.

I am still working on this .

If you find any solution or faced same issue earlier ,please do revert.

Solution

As this is a REST call, first you should change the log level of this Integration to FULL, then look in the integration log for your call to evaluate if the problem is in your side or if this is a response from google (limit, for example)

Solution

Trying to update more than 1000 records? Have you investigated what the limit is of the Google API?

The thread has been aborted due to the Timeout Exception. The timeout probably occurred because of you sending more than 1000 addresses to decode? You can set the timeout for the specific REST call. Perhaps setting this to a longer timeout will solve your issue?

However, I would suggest implementing a batch process where you process 1000 records at a time rather than trying to process all your records at once?

Renato Nascimento wrote:

As this is a REST call, first you should change the log level of this Integration to FULL, then look in the integration log for your call to evaluate if the problem is in your side or if this is a response from google (limit, for example)

Thanks for your answer , 

Error was due to overlimit of GoogleAPI hits.

So i manage hits according to api policy.