Hi,

I am trying to expose a rest api with custom authentication.I read the Document also I am not clear about the actions GetFormValue, GetRequestHeader , GetRequestContent

Can someone share me a sample application having the usage of these actions.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavani.

Hi Pavani,

So why you need custom authentication? Because if you need it they I can assume what you try to implement.

For example do you want to implement OAuth as authentication provider? 

Regards,

Daniel

Pavani Puvvada wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to expose a rest api with custom authentication.I read the Document also I am not clear about the actions GetFormValue, GetRequestHeader , GetRequestContent

Thanks & Regards,

Pavani.

Hi Pavani,

Even i want this implementation on my current application.Did you get any solution for this?

laxmiprasanna b wrote:

Pavani Puvvada wrote:

Hi,

Thanks & Regards,

Pavani.

Hi Pavani,

Even i want this implementation on my current application.Did you get any solution for this?

There is a simple example on below forge component, and you can look at description of HTTPRequestHandler actions.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/927/how-to-add-custom-authentication-to-a-rest-api