Unable to access LifeTime Enviroment

I am using my personal enviroment and I can't access the lifetime enviroment in the outsystems website.


The Following error message appears: 

My Outsystems IDE versions is 11.5.40 Build 926


Can anyone help me ?

Hi Hugo,

I think you forgot to paste the error you are getting.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Hugo,

I think you forgot to paste the error you are getting.

Regards,

Marcelo


Corrected it.

Hi Hugo,

On service center error log do you get any more information?

Regards,

Marcelo

Is it only in IDE or the lifetime url as well?

Swatantra Kumar wrote:

Is it only in IDE or the lifetime url as well?

No, it's only in the url, i can access the lifetime with service center only, but if i access the enviroment section, it just says that error message


Hugo Calado wrote:

Swatantra Kumar wrote:

Is it only in IDE or the lifetime url as well?

No, it's only in the url, i can access the lifetime with service center only, but if i access the enviroment section, it just says that error message


If you are able to access service center and this error occurs while accessing specific application, try redeploying that application from service center or service studio.

Another thing if that doesn't work try restarting outsystems deployment controller & deployment services.

In cloud environment, you can try restarting services from LifeTime for specific environment or else get in touch with Outsystems support, they will do it from their end.


Pawan Kumar Sharma wrote:

Hugo Calado wrote:

Swatantra Kumar wrote:

Is it only in IDE or the lifetime url as well?

No, it's only in the url, i can access the lifetime with service center only, but if i access the enviroment section, it just says that error message


If you are able to access service center and this error occurs while accessing specific application, try redeploying that application from service center or service studio.

Another thing if that doesn't work try restarting outsystems deployment controller & deployment services.

In cloud environment, you can try restarting services from LifeTime for specific environment or else get in touch with Outsystems support, they will do it from their end.


It's not happening to a specific application, it only happens when i try to access the enviroment section in the lifetime or trying to access the "manage apps" section in the personal environment configuration