No role Validation found while calling Rest API

Hello Everyone,

In mobile application I used the InAppBrowser plugin. And My requirement was to fetch the html content from InAppBrowser and that html content pass to Rest API.

I got the html content but when I called the rest API I get an Error "An error was raised by the application No role validation found "

Can anyone had the solution?

Hi Suhas,

As you mentioned you are pulling data from InAppBrowser i.e HTML Content & Passing it to a REST API.

1- This error is not related of InAppbrowser, coz its a frame window which is not interested in the session of mobile; like what screens does.

2- What is your REST API - a third-party source or Outsystem REST API?

If it is the third party then check whether with this API you are calling/accessing something which is not for anonymous or for that specific role.

If it is an OS Rest API exposed from any module then in that API definition you need to check the same; what I mentioned above.

3- Can you share the Service Center Log of the REST API from Service Center; it would be much helpful for you n folks here to suggest a solution.

From what I understood is; it is because your API action is raising an exception & maybe it is trying to consume some actions further in its definition which are not accessible to the role you are using to.

Hope it helps,

Assif

Hello assif_tiger,

Thanks for your Response.

When I used this API on page level it works. But when I used in OPEN action of InAppbrowser and call this api from javascript it throws error.

Suhas Jamdade wrote:

Hello assif_tiger,

Thanks for your Response.

When I used this API on page level it works. But when I used in OPEN action of InAppbrowser and call this api from javascript it throws error.

Can u share a snapshot of your action , I am not able to get what is the OPEN Action,

I can assume if it is a JS which invoke an action should not have an impact.

Also please share the log when the error come's from service center.