[Location Plugin] Location Plugin is throwing an exception

Forge Component
(22)
Published on 3 Apr by OutSystems R&D
22 votes
Published on 3 Apr by OutSystems R&D

Hi, what might be causing this issue? 

Here's my flow:

What does error says in the Service Center?

Swatantra Kumar wrote:

What does error says in the Service Center?

I don't have any errors is Service Center, because this error is being returned by the plugin itself in the ErrorMessage field - it's not an exception.  

Hi Roman, 

After you include the Location Plugin, did you generate again the Application and install it on device? Are you getting the error in a specific device or multiple devices? 

Thanks. 

Vitor Oliveira wrote:

Hi Roman, 

After you include the Location Plugin, did you generate again the Application and install it on device? Are you getting the error in a specific device or multiple devices? 

Thanks. 

Hi Vitor, 

Yes I did generate a new App and installed it. I'm getting the error on multiple android devices and iPhone. As a matter of fact, I was testing it today and I noticed a really strange behavior: only one time out of many times I opened this page I got the popup asking if I allow to use location services, I hit yes and got my location data. After that, I navigated back to another page and then tried to open location page again and got the same error message as before. Not sure what's going on there. 

Thanks,

Roman