So, I login to my DEV and see the little update bell in the top right wants me to update some modules that come from the Forge.

I do the update - then - push them to TEST and PROD.

In Service Studio connected to DEV the bell has not more alerts:

HOWEVER, if I connect Service Studio to TEST or PROD - I still have the warnings!

Further, in LifeTime you can see that (for example) the Bar Code Scanner is running the same version in DEV and TEST but in TEST, Service Studio is still telling me I need to update it:

Hi Bruce,

do you mean the bell near the user name in a screen preview in Service Studio ?  Or when you actually test the screen in the browser ?

I don't think that is related to Forge components having to be updated.  

As far as I can tell, in my screens this is always 9 in screen preview, and when I open the Common/LoginInfo webblock it show a 0, but I think both are just example numbers so you can verfiy the styling while developing.

Can you show the widget tree in your LoginInfo webblock, and the properties of your iconbadge ?

Dorine

Dorine Boudry wrote:

Hi Bruce,

do you mean the bell near the user name in a screen preview in Service Studio ?  Or when you actually test the screen in the browser ?

I don't think that is related to Forge components having to be updated.  

As far as I can tell, in my screens this is always 9 in screen preview, and when I open the Common/LoginInfo webblock it show a 0, but I think both are just example numbers so you can verfiy the styling while developing.

Can you show the widget tree in your LoginInfo webblock, and the properties of your iconbadge ?

Dorine

Actually referring to the app select screen in Service Studio ... here is a full screenshot:

Ah ok,

had'nt noticed that one yet :-)

sorry to confuse your post with irrelevant stuff

Dorine Boudry wrote:

Ah ok,

had'nt noticed that one yet :-)

sorry to confuse your post with irrelevant stuff

It's all good ...