Is Outsystems user is required for using App Feedback built-in feature provided

Hello All,

OutSystems mobile apps allow users to send feedback using the App Feedback built-in feature, i want to use this feature, but i have few doubts which i want to get clear.

1. I am using AD Users instead of outsystems Users for login to the application, so I am not sure if i can user this feature or Outsystems Users are only required?

2. My mobile app also works in offline mode and i found in outsystems document that"Users will not be able to send feedback if the device has no network connectivity."

Hi Preeti,

As far as i know if you use AD authentication the application creates OutSystems users that are related to your AD users. So even if there is an OutSystems user required this should work automatically.

To me it sounds logical that you cannot send feedback when the user is offline since there is no connection available. 

Hope it helps!

Greetings.

Jørgen post wrote:

Hi Preeti,

As far as i know if you use AD authentication the application creates OutSystems users that are related to your AD users. So even if there is an OutSystems user required this should work automatically.

To me it sounds logical that you cannot send feedback when the user is offline since there is no connection available. 

Hope it helps!

Greetings.

Thanks for your inputs, but By AD Users i means SSO (ADFS SAML 2.0 against  external AD), I am not sure how application will creates OutSystems users that are related to AD users.. Can you please elaborate more.

I have worked with Azure AD users that logged in via SSO as well, after the first time the user logged in i was be able to see them in the user entity or in the user application Https://<environment>/users.

Is it possible for you to check if this is the case on your end?

No we not not adding any SSO authenticated users to Outsystems Users Table