HI!  Im trying to get the version number for each of our environments using the lifetime connector, but i cant seem to find any way to pull the current environment name to get the environment key to then grab that specific version.  We have Dev/QA/QA2/QA3/UAT/UAT2/UAT3/etc and i need to be able to know which environment name to filter the list down with based on where the user is logged in.  Is there any internal table that matches the environment name that can be pulled based on which environment you are logged into?  

i.e.

If I'm in Dev, i can see from the list the name in lifetime by the name as "application Dev" but is there a way i can grab "application Dev" (or the key directly) to get the version for this environment (since i need this to pull the correct name from each environment) or do we need to create a separate reference table and assign it manually by tenant or something similar? Or is there any unique identifier i can use to get me the version for the current environment?

Hi, 

Please, take a look here: https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/22092/identify-environment/

You could use a site property, for example, to configure the name of the environment. 

Cheers