How to create table list data from multiple choice grid ?

I want to create a table in the from of a picture. Can you have any a guideline or a methods in doing? 

Thank you

Hi Taris,

To make that layout is not difficult, but for a proper answer you need to provide more information.

Is this to show values from an entity or also to set the values.

Is this a reusable component that you want to use in multiple situations?

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Daniel ,

Oh... this to show values from an entity to pass setting data.
my thinking want create component be for other page can use this component.

Umm.if you can't understand me.You think of concept "google from" function "Multiple choice Grid". 

and I apologies for using the wrong words or tenses.

Regards,

Tharis

Hi Taris,

To make that layout is not difficult, but for a proper answer you need to provide more information.

Is this to show values from an entity or also to set the values.

Is this a reusable component that you want to use in multiple situations?

Regards,

Daniel

Hi,

So assuming you have an entity with column1 to column 9 as datatype boolean,

You can create a webblock, with a preperation to get the data in an aggregate.

Then use a tablerecords widget, and replace the expressions with radiobutton and set the enables property of the  radio buttons to false. 

Alternatively you could use two icons dot_circle_o and circle_o in each cell and condition them with the value of column1 to 9.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

hmm.... yes i ever try but that my data have 2 entity and use foreign key between entity.

and this is experimental results of my. i use 3 list record widget by list record 1 use Row data ( entity one ) and 2 use Columns data ( entity 2 )

but part of Radio Button i'm not sure because i use combination of 2 entity and use to new list record widget.

Hi,

So assuming you have an entity with column1 to column 9 as datatype boolean,

You can create a webblock, with a preperation to get the data in an aggregate.

Then use a tablerecords widget, and replace the expressions with radiobutton and set the enables property of the  radio buttons to false. 

Alternatively you could use two icons dot_circle_o and circle_o in each cell and condition them with the value of column1 to 9.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Tharis,

Can you share an .oml with bootstrapped data?

How your entity model looks like drives your solution.

If you share more detailed information up front, you also get a better answer.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

i'm sorry Daniel i can't share .oml and data for you because policy of my enterprise.

i have a one question.In widget Table records we can add Cell auto according to the data in entity ?

Example 

i have 3 data in entity name " Row ". i want auto create head cell in table record follow data. 

Hi Tharis,

Can you share an .oml with bootstrapped data?

How your entity model looks like drives your solution.

If you share more detailed information up front, you also get a better answer.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi,

I am sorry, it is diffucult to understand what your point is that you try to describe.

But if you mean you can dynamically create extra colums that would not work with the table records widget I think.

I can only rephase again, without a detailed and correct description of your problem with support (screen prints of entity diagram, or oml), you cannot expect for someone to come up with a solution.

Regards,

Daniel