HI 

I want to send the email from my personal development Environment. I have made the configuration in Service Center -> Administration -> Email as below.

when i am sending email i encountered below eror.

Let me know if I want to do any other more configuration or any what?

Thanks 

Hi Rohan,

Have you checked out the article on the error message? By default, you can't login with your Gmail credentials through other means besides Google owned ones - only if you login through OAuth.

Have you tried enabling less secure logins in your account to bypass this restriction, or generating an App Password?

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Rohan,

Have you checked out the article on the error message? By default, you can't login with your Gmail credentials through other means besides Google owned ones - only if you login through OAuth.

Have you tried enabling less secure logins in your account to bypass this restriction, or generating an App Password?

Hi Afonso, I did that what you have suggested above still it is not working. 

Can you tell us which option did you use? I understand that they're mutually exclusive depending on the security settings of your Google account - if you generated an App Password, can you show us how you did it? Are you using it in the Email configuration, or did you use your account password?

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Can you tell us which option did you use? I understand that they're mutually exclusive depending on the security settings of your Google account - if you generated an App Password, can you show us how you did it? Are you using it in the Email configuration, or did you use your account passworAs you said the 

Hi Afonso

As you said setting related to gmail IMAP i think that setting is needed when you want to fetch the emails for that gmail account. I just want to send the email to user. but still i did that setting. i had also enable less security logins set to ON. and I am not generating the Password. I am using the gmail account password only.