Hi all,

In mobile application, security exception("Required register role") arises while navigating to the screen with the registered role.

And this error occurs only in android, In IOS everything works fine.

In my application there is no offline data synchronization concept. so, i didn't use any offline configuration.

This error occurs only in UAT. In development it works fine..

how can fix this?

need solution ASAP

Hi Ellakkiya,

The screen you are navigating to, does it do any data fetches using a "Fetch Data from Other Sources", then invoking Client or Server Actions? And if so, are there any checks on roles? If not, are the Client/Server Actions in another module, and if so, does the module use the same user provider?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Ellakkiya,

The screen you are navigating to, does it do any data fetches using a "Fetch Data from Other Sources", then invoking Client or Server Actions? And if so, are there any checks on roles? If not, are the Client/Server Actions in another module, and if so, does the module use the same user provider?

Thankyou for reply Kilian Hekhuis and Financial Freedom ,

The screen which i navigating contain "fetch data from other sources". I didn't check roles in that screen.And also i didn't use Client/Server Actions from another module.

I would like to mention, application works perfectly on IOS and mobile preview. It doesnot work in android.

I would explain the scenario

loginaction -> Logic works --> screen navigation(No additional roles checked on that screen) and particularly this screen is marked as registered screen-->onexception-->security Exception ("Required registered role")

I would like to add some more points..

for checking purpose, I had shown getuserid() in the message. In preview and IOS, getuserid() function returns the userid but in android it returns Nullidentifier.

Hi Ellakkiya,

If GetUserId() returns NullIdentifier(), it seems that for some reason the Platform thinks you're not logged on, which would explain the error. Unfortunately, I don't know what could cause it...

Ellakkiya Selvadurai wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Ellakkiya,

The screen which i navigating contain "fetch data from other sources". I didn't check roles in that screen.And also i didn't use Client/Server Actions from another module.

I would like to mention, application works perfectly on IOS and mobile preview. It doesnot work in android.

loginaction -> Logic works --> screen navigation(No additional roles checked on that screen) and particularly this screen is marked as registered screen-->onexception-->security Exception ("Required registered role")

for checking purpose, I had shown getuserid() in the message. In preview and IOS, getuserid() function returns the userid but in android it returns Nullidentifier.

Despite you didn't check the roles... did you checked the Registered Property & what about Anonymous Property ?

assif_tiger wrote:

Ellakkiya Selvadurai wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Ellakkiya,

Despite you didn't check the roles... did you checked the Registered Property & what about Anonymous Property ?

Thank you for reply assif_tiger

I didn't use the anonymous property. I have checked  the registered role in server data sync action in offline configuration.