I recently got "Infrastructure Admin" access for enterprise account. 

Question1: How can I access "User&Role" screen?

Question2: With "Infrastructure Admin" role, can I manage to Teams?


Can anyone help?

Thanks for reply. But, how can access that page.

For my personal account below is the link: 

https://kalyan-chakracarthy.outsystemscloud.com/servicecenter

But, I can't find similar link for my enterprise account. Should I setup any cloud server name. 



Is that a PE?

You do not have access to lifetime for personal environments.it is only available for paid licenses.

for enterprise use you can access it at http://<management_environment>/lifetime.

our management environment is like companyname-lt.outsystemsenterprise.com

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

You do not have access to lifetime for personal environments.it is only available for paid licenses.

I have access for paid account. I'm "Infrastructure Admin" for a enterprise account.


Sorry was editing my post when you already answered , read precious post again

I have attached a screenshot. Where can I find the company name.

I tried with "https://wilhelmsen-lt.outsystemsenterprise.com/servicecenter/". But not able to access.

Are there any steps, I'm missing on the setup process?


Hi,

You mention two infrastructures in your posts. For the last one you mention it should be 

https://wilhelmsen-lt.outsystemsenterprise.com/ 

should be enough, if it does not work I think you need to call OutSystems support or create a support ticket.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

You mention two infrastructures in your posts. For the last one you mention it should be 

https://wilhelmsen-lt.outsystemsenterprise.com/ 

should be enough, if it does not work I think you need to call OutSystems support or create a support ticket.

Regards,

Daniel

I can see https://kalyan-chakracarthy.outsystemscloud.com path in person environment.

Where can I see my enterprises lifetime path. I'm not sure, if that path correct or wrong?


In the screenshot you shared previously yiou see your enterprise infrastructure. One the right there is s manage apps button. 

If you press iit what URL is opened?

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

In the screenshot you shared previously yiou see your enterprise infrastructure. One the right there is s manage apps button. 

If you press iit what URL is opened?

After clicking "manage app" button. I see error. Attached the screenshot


Solution

That is not what you should see.

You need to contact OUtSystems support to help you with this problem.

You can either create a support ticket, or if it is really urgent for you you can also call them.

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/OutSystems_Support/01_Contact_OutSystems_technical_support

Regards,

Daniel

Solution