Issue in Excel to Record List

In application, I have uploaded an excel file, now want to read that excel file and need to convert in record list. As per in below screen shot am able to get uploaded file in ExcelToRecordList, but after that am not getting any value in for-each loop even debugger is not going there. Kindly suggest what am missing. Thank you.

Hi Vikas,

The critical not working part, the properties of the for each  is not visible. Could you share s screen print from it.

Also did you check via debugger that the record list contains recorfds.?

In the post be below the solution described 3 scenarios for successfully importing excel files.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/26480/import-excel-file-and-update-my-table-records/

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Yes from proposed scenarios I used 3rd one. Also getting excel file in "ExcelToRecordList" which have same size as original one.

Also did you check via debugger that the record list contains recorfds.? : Not able to see records, only can see that it contain some data. Please see below screen shot. After this point debugger don't go anywhere.

Solution

Give the information you give I can only think of that the UserDataExcel structure does not match with your excel file, that part I can not check.

Solution

Thanks for support. Issue is resolved now. Error was due to wrong mapping of data. I was mapping data in wrong structure type, that why getting file as binary but was not getting mapped excel file.

vikas sharma wrote:

Thanks for support. Issue is resolved now. Error was due to wrong mapping of data. I was mapping data in wrong structure type, that why getting file as binary but was not getting mapped excel file.

Hi, good for you that you could fix it. So the problem was what I thought of I my last post.