Hello,

I have several timer for process that are set daily for every hours, and another 1 process with timer set to the beginning of every month. But none of them running when I checked in the timer tabs or environment health tabs in the service center. 

Does development environment not support scheduled timer? Since it works when I set it to "When Published"

Solution

Hi,

You have to check the the effective timer schedule in service center. That can be different to what is configured on the timer in service studio.

Also the timers can be in inactive state. In that case you can activate them again.

You can find the timer settings in the timer tab of the Espace (module) in which you developed the timers.

Regards,

Daniel

Solution

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

You have to check the the effective timer schedule in service center. That can be different to what is configured on the timer in service studio.

Also the timers can be in inactive state. In that case you can activate them again.

You can find the timer settings in the timer tab of the Espace (module) in which you developed the timers.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

You are right, the timers are in inactive state in the Service Center. it worked now.

your welcome!