RichMail - HttpGet error

RichMail - HttpGet error

I'm using RichMail extension and I'm getting an error when using HttpGet action.

The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at OutSystems.NssRichMail.CssRichMail.MssHttpBinaryGet(String ssUrl, String& ssContentType, Byte[]& ssContent)
at ssMGF.RssExtensionRichMail.MssHttpBinaryGet(HeContext heContext, String inParamUrl, String& outParamContentType, Byte[]& outParamContent)
at ssMGF.Actions.UserActionEnviarEmail(HeContext heContext, String inParamTo, String inParamSubject, String inParamBody, String inParamURL)

I already verified the url that HttpGet action receives and that's fine.

Thank you,

Hi guys,

Although the post is from some years ago, I am currently having the same issue.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to solving this issue?

Haha, "some years" is a slight understatement :). You are saying you have the same issue. So you are also trying a HttpBinaryGet?

8 years is nothing - #feelingold :| hehehehe

Kidding aside, indeed I'm having an issue with HttpBinaryGet. 

I'm unsure if the URL specification has any issue with special characters (e.g. '#') or with case sensitivity.

Any ideas?

Well, regarding URLs and valid characters, see e.g. this topic on stackoverflow. But the "Unauthorized" error seems to point at something different than an invalid URL. Is the binary you are trying to get on a server that needs authorization?

In a nutshell, I'm using HttpBinaryGet to support a login action against a REST web service.

The info I'm getting from the client is that the provided credentials are correct but I keep getting the error so I'm starting to believe that the credentials aren't quite on target. 

At this point, I'm thinking that the error has nothing to do with HttpBinaryGet URL but indeed the credentials... 

And stay tuned for the next episodes!!! :)

HttpBinaryGet for a REST web service? That's... weird.

Indeed...however, I can't really rearrange it especially since this is in Production and has been for a while.

I'm basically just trying to figure out why, for a certain case, the authentication, using HttpBinaryGet is not working..