Use of Combo box

Use of Combo box

Q: In the preparation I have a advanced query with a order by/group by; returning a text field containing all the deparments of the users. The advQuery works just fine but I can't get it attached to the combo box. Whatever I do; I get the warning "Invalid Combo Box Widget 'Source Entity/Struct' must be included in 'Custom Record List' record definition in selectBox widget." Do you have an idea what I need to do to solve this?

A: The problem was that the structure associated to the advanced query (property “Source Entity/Struct” of the combo) was not set to the source record list’s structure (the one coming from the advanced query). Therefore the error. This also means that properties “Source Attribute” and “Source Identifier Attribute” must be related with that same structure. And this results that, according to what is available on that structure, only fields on that structure can be used as label or as the identifier value returned by the combo when checking what was the option selected by the user.