Can't Modify Custom Template Created from Silk UI Template

I'm using Service Studio 11.  I went to the Forge and installed the Liverpool UI Template.  I then proceeded to create a custom template from Liverpool.  I will outline the steps I took...  

I created a new responsive web app, selected the Liverpool template.  I added a module with "Template_" as prefix to the name.  I added a custom icon and description.  The module contained the Liverpool Theme and it automatically created a new theme named the same as my module. The new theme has the Liverpool theme as its base.  My module has the new theme as its base.

My problem is that I want to be able to make a few changes to some of the items under "Common"...  (for instance, I want to change the icon that shows on the components, etc).  But for some reason, I cannot change anything on the items under Common or MainFlow...everything is read only.

I was playing with this earlier and I was able to drag my icon over to the header and drop it on the image widget and make some changes like that, but I deleted that application and started over and now every time I create the module, it is read-only and I can't change anything.

Can someone tell me why?

Thanks!

Hi,

Looks like licensing issue, either your license is expiring or out of objects count. Are you using personal environment?

Thanks,

Prasad

hmm....  I'm using the personal, free environment.  I didn't think there was a limit?

Hi,

Then I have no clue, it should not happen in personal.

Thanks,

Prasad

I appreciate your effort!  Thanks, Prasad!