Authenticating End-Users

Authenticating End-Users

Hi, i´m trying to Authenticating Users, i. e., when the aplication starts, the first page that the user as access to it, is the Login page. In this page the user inserts his Username and his Password, and click the login button, to note that those informations (Username and Passwords) are already saved in the database. I createverything nice, as you can see in the attachement file, and it doesn´t show any error messages, but when the user clicks the Login button, it appears a screen that says "Invalid Login", and show some error messages:

Invalid login at ssEntities_Manager.ExtendedActions.LoginPassword(HeContext heContext, Int32 inParamUserId, String inParamPassword, Boolean inParamPersistent)
at ssEntities_Manager.Flows.FlowMainflow.ScrnLoginPasswords.CommandLogin(HeContext heContext)
at ssEntities_Manager.Flows.FlowMainflow.ScrnLoginPasswords.wt_Submitwidget2768_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)
at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Can you help me?
Hello Fernanda,

From the oml i have just seen one problem pops out
In your LoginPasswords screen, screen action Login, when you call LoginPassword action, in the password field you should pass a text field with only the encrypted password ( Encrypt(Password)).

Instead you are passing in a boolean with (Encrypt(Password)=Password) which is incorrect.

Best Regards,

Diogo C S Cordeiro
Thanks for the help

Fernanda Rodrigues